- Increased product usage by 40% by designing and implementing online based training utilizing instructor-led video tutorials and webinars
- Directly impacted the buyer journey by being a value proposition during the sales process to be there to help guide and assist clients toward success
- Removed learning barriers by utilizing easy-to-understand language and instructions for clients and co-workers to increase productivity and knowledge level
- Managed varieties of projects to fill gaps in employment regularly for a small design firm, experience with social media, design, and custom development
- Exceptional writing and editing experience utilize to apply proper branding language to company social networks and website
- Saw needs within the company pipeline as well as in the client’s journey and works to accommodate and train when necessary.
- Raw talent in quickly learning subjects and sheer desire to share knowledge and teach
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Creative Cloud – PhotoShop, DreamWeaver, AfterEffects
- TechSmith Camtasia
- Screen sharing – Splashtop SoS, GoToMeeting, Join.Me, Zoom
- Language experience – HTML, CSS, PHP
BrandCo, Orlando FL — Success Coordinator
APRIL 2013 – AUGUST 2018
BrandCo is a small, yet full-service design firm that creates branding for small businesses with a majority of the business appealing to real estate agents. They create logos, business cards, name tags, semi and custom WordPress websites.
- Hosted instructor-led webinars on a weekly basis utilizing Zoom and GoToMeeting interfaces
- Composed 80% of company content while in employment to be utilized as learning-tools
- Actively maintained client relationships throughout the design and development processes and provided customer service when needed after product launch.
- Consulted clients on their business goals and needs and how our company can best fulfill them
- Client Education via tutorial videos, blog posts, and webinars
- Utilized screen-sharing platforms such as GoToMeeting, Splashtop SoS, Join.Me and Zoom for demonstration and training purpose
- Delegated and quickly answered client support tickets through several company-specific channels such a WHMCS, HubSpot, and TeamWork
- Manipulated designs in Adobe PhotoShop to code Email Stationery through Dreamweaver utilizing HTML and CSS with pixel perfection
- Provided company identity alignment to customers by rolling out and installing Email Signatures, Stationery, and Postcards
- Communicated technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language, and visuals
- Reviewed usability of custom websites, both front end and user interface through a thorough quality assurance process
- Administered multiple hosting servers as well as domain registrars while keeping client information secure
- Reviewed and assisted with overdue invoices and product cancellations
- Utilized ManageWP to backup, update, and oversaw analytics on WordPress websites
- DNS Management of A Records, cNames, Name Servers, and MX Records
- Lead enrichment sessions on best practices to our client systems as well as products to better assist the clients and to be more equipped with knowledge
- Successfully mentored employees on Domain DNS manipulation, G Suite, organization, client service.
- Demonstrated IT technical subject matter to benefit clients and company products and content education
- Conducted quality assurance on custom design website projects for clients to ensure company image maintenance
Guardians of Justice, Orlando FL — Chief Operations Officer
APRIL 2015 – PRESENT
Guardians of Justice is non-profit charity initiated by local residents of Central Florida to merge their passion of costuming and combine it with a deep-rooted desire to give back to the community. Each member of the Guardians embodies the mantra to “inspire, support, motivate and empower” children and adults alike by fully bringing the characters they portray to life.
- Leading a monthly Council meeting, fielding member applications, costume approvals, and accepting event requests
- Maintaining and updating non-profit website equipped with the ability for donations
- Created rules, regulations, and code of conduct to be utilized within the organization
- Filed and received 501(c)3 tax-exempt charity organization status
- Network with local charity organizations
- Communicate with and recruit like-minded individuals for organization growth
- Assign and organize multiple costumes for over 70 members
- Launched multiple “squads” outside of Orlando for growth (Sarasota, Orlando, Lakeland, and Melbourne)
- Accepted and oversaw attendance of over 70 charity events since start
- Maintain multiple records of participation, member information, and costume availability
Institute of Simulation and Training, Orlando, FL — 3D Specialist
AUGUST 2012 – JUNE 2013
The Institute of Simulation and Training is a research institute with its primary focus on human-in-the-loop simulation and modeling of human activity.
- Created 3D and video assets to assist in Graduate student research projects
- Imported objects from Maya into military simulation software (VBS2) for use in graduate research projects
- Completed usability tests for simulation platform and composed walk through documentation for research
- Gathered data from test subjects to assist graduate students in their projects
- Administered experimental research tests
XE Corporation, Orlando, FL — Contract Web Development
APRIL 2011 – NOVEMBER 2013
XE Corporations was a small design agency located in Baldwin Park that created large WordPress websites through the use of contract design and development.
- Utilized the WordPress CRM to maintain large websites such as those for Central Florida YMCA and FPEA
- Created walk through documentation for clients including screenshots and written instructions to provide clients with a guide on how to use their website.
- Completed contract development work ahead of deadlines
- Created initial social media accounts for clients to be utilized in conjunction with their new website.
Best Buy, Orlando, FL — Mobile Consultant and District Sign Creator
OCTOBER 2006 – JUNE 2013
- Created custom price tags for mobile department that were distributed to all stores in district – Jacksonville to Miami
- Utilized Microsoft Publisher and update and innovate new tags with bundled pricing.
- Collaborated with District Manager on how to innovate the department
- Gave amazing customer service
- Seen as exceeding expectations at all yearly reviews
University of Central Florida — Digital Media BA
MAY 2012, Orlando, FL
Santa Fe Community College — General Science and Engineering AA
DECEMBER 2008, Gainesville, FL
Gulf Coast Community College — Dental Hygiene AS
MAY 2006, Panama City, FL